Friday, September 14, 2012

Seeing Stars


T-shirt: Forever 21 
Denim shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch 
Circle sunglasses: H&M 
Black skinny belt: Forever 21

Lucky for me, I am still able to enjoy the benefits of the hot summer sun with this muscle tee and short shorts. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely excited to break out my fall/winter wardrobe. Can't wait to cozy up in my thick knits, beanies, and pull out my boots and scarves! For now, I'll be lazily pulling on shorts and a basic tee once college starts. 


The college life does excite me. The idea of being in a pool of completely different people that you haven't grown up with, encountering new personalities and attitudes, discovering fashion styles from all over the state, even country, will greatly influence me and my own style. I wonder how my current sense of style will evolve in four years...

No comments:

Post a Comment