Friday, December 21, 2012

Night Out with Old Friends


Black trench coat (borrowed from the sister): Forever 21
White knit sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch
Navy blue knit sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Kohls
Fur boots (borrowed from the sister): Bearpaw
Gray beanie: H&M
Gray knit circle scarf: gifted


Planned a night out with the high school friends. We planned on going out to see the Christmas decorations down town, so I knew I had to dress warmly. 


Layered knits on knits and kept my head warm with my usual beanie, feet toasty with my sister's fuzzy boots, neck cozy with my scarf, and brought along my new knit mittens (but ended up not using them because I was the "photographer" for the night).


Wanted to share holiday spirit with some pictures from our night. Enjoy pictures of the Christmas lights,  trees, decorations, and my dinner!






Tonight was a great night spent with good company, tasty comfort food, boy band music, and nostalgic familiar sights. Arrived at my best friend's house early, and waited for a few more people before heading out to dinner. Soon one of our guy friends and my best friend's boyfriend came over. Then we decided to wait for one of our girl friends to arrive at a bus stop so we could pick her up from there and drive down town. 

Tonight was great seeing old friends and just having fun downtown, eating out together, and strolling around the Christmas decorations. Well, I guess it's time to catch up on some One Direction I've been missing from the past year, after listening to them during the whole car ride to and from our destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment