Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Antiques


Top: gift
Pants: Kohls
Boots: Forever 21
Scarf: Old Navy
Watch: Fossil
Snakeskin bracelet: vintage
Ring: vintage


After church this past Sunday, I passed by our local flea market. I haven't been to a flea market in about two years, so I wanted to check this one out. Despite its small size, there were hidden treasures.


Stopped by a vendor's jewelry table, and fell in love with the copious amounts of vintage rings, bracelets, necklaces, and pins. She was an older woman, probably around her 50s or 60s since she told me the snakeskin bracelet I purchased was real snakeskin and from the 60s. She was so kind, that she lowered the prices for me and even found the added piece to the gold ring I found. Can't wait for the next flea market and for other treasures I may find.




No comments:

Post a Comment