Friday, January 11, 2013

Can I See Your Pom Poms From the Stands


Sweater: American Eagle Outfitters
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Old Navy
Beanie: vintage
Watch: Fossil


Excuse my roommate's penguin-window-gel-stickers stuck onto her dresser. 


Thank goodness it's Friday. Survived my first week back at school, despite my face freezing as I bike to and from class. Keeping my ears warm with my dad's old Ping beanie (for all those golfers out there, you know what brand I'm talkin' about). Keeping it casual for the end of the week, but to change up any outfit, just change your accessories. Met a girl at a club meeting yesterday, and during the ice breaker activity she mentioned her love of scarves. She told me that one time she wore the red sweater that she was wearing that day a few days in a row, but she wore different scarves and accessories and people would compliment on her outfit those days. See, all it takes is a few great closet staples and you can create countless variations on your outfits without spending big bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment