Saturday, January 5, 2013

Friends, Food, Family


Finally met up with my high school friends to exchange our Secret Santa gifts. Met up for some breakfast and fun before we all head back to college next week.


My secret santa gave me a dress, fun toe socks, hand sanitizer, and a spiced apple candle. Thanks Jasz!


Ordered the Avocado Burrito with a side of hash browns for breakfast.






After meeting up with my friends, my family planned a quick trip to a shopping center before Mom had to go to work. Ended up finding amazing finds at this shopping center, which is known to be higher class and pricier than our local mall. Total was under $30. Score.







Superga platform sneakers from Urban Outfitters.



Maroon lace top from Banana Republic.


Makeup primer & setting spray from Victoria's Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment