Friday, January 4, 2013

Haul: Forever 21 and American Eagle Outfitters


Yesterday I went thrift shopping after almost a year, but this time at a different location from before. I was excited since I've been wanting to thrift for a while, but that morning I was really disappointed with that location. The prices were ridiculously high for a used clothing store and after going through almost every rack, there was nothing at all worth paying for. I would say today was a miss.


However, it was still early in the afternoon that my mom, younger sister, and I were able to go to the mall to check if there were still any after-holiday sales. Luckily, many stores were still trying to get rid of their old inventory for the new year.


I was able to get some new workout yoga leggings at American Eagle Outfitters for 50% off, a thick knit sweater from Forever 21's clearance section, and a knit beanie from H&M for three dollars. 

Hopefully the next location I choose to thrift at will be promising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment