Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Monochrome


Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Kohls
Trapper hat: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil


As I am getting into this fashion blogging business, I have been going back to the bloggers that inspired me in the beginning. It is always refreshing and exciting to see how creative and experimental my main fashion influences can be. I feel inspired to get creative as I scroll through countless photos of visionary and expressive outfits. However I have been feeling lazy and sluggish in the mornings, just throwing on the same sweaters and jackets, thinking how to prevent my body from freezing (my next goal is to keep my face warm as I bike to class without covering up my eyes). I hope that as I catch up on reading my go-to fashion blogs (which can be seen on my sidebar under "Fashion Inspiration"), I become re-inspired and reenergized to become crazier, wilder, and braver in putting together my outfits even if I am just going to class. Need to keep up that "class-act" if I want to be "classy". Excuse my punny jokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment