Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ringing in the New Year


Sweater: Old Navy
Pink oxford top: Forever 21
Jeans: Pac Sun


Had a very small get-together with a childhood friend I haven't seen for two years and her family for New Year's Eve. It was a dinner to just catch up and laugh together to end the year and welcome the new.



Sister's outfit (before she changed into a completely different one)
Jean jacket (mine): Forever 21
Maroon & navy striped top: Hollister
Khaki pants: Aeropostale
Belt: Abercrombie & Fitch


Matched with my dad that night with our pink collared button ups!


Reunited girls! My friend and me standing behind our two younger (and not so little) sisters.


Gotta have that bowl of thirteen round fruits for good luck.


Typical Filipino desserts.


The rest are photos of my mom's home cookin' (besides the store-bought ham).





Hope all my readers had a wonderful New Year's Eve with loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment