Thursday, April 11, 2013

Inspired

Sweater: thrifted || Oxford top: Old Navy || Jeans: Forever 21 || Riding boots: Forever 21 || Collar necklace: local flea market

The day I plucked up enough courage to walk up and start a conversation with Jenn Im. Still cannot believe that conversation happened.


It seems like fate. With my blog still fairly new, I am learning the world of blogging slowly but surely. The fact that Jenn Im is in one of my classes is like watching an OOTD video twice a week. Great inspiration and definitely a motivator to get me to start mixing up my wardrobe. 

Also, I have recently joined a local bloggers group and am very excited where that will lead me. I cannot wait to meet them all in person, but that will probably be a while for now since I am still in school. Things are looking up for this blog! So let's see where it will lead me to...


No comments:

Post a Comment