Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Working Girl

Oxford top: Old Navy || Blazer: Forever 21 || Jeans: Forever 21 || Gladiator sandals: Nordstrom || Necklace: local flea market


"First day on the job". This afternoon definitely was my highlight so far this week. Started my graphic design internship today, got to work together with a good friend, and caught up with another friend I haven't seen in a while right after class. 


Got to play around with Photoshop after not utilizing it for a while. It was great to actually apply my creative skills and all that I've learned throughout high school to an actual requested project. My first assignment: a flier for an organization's event to promote attending graduate school. I'll be coming across challenges and obstacles, but I'm excited for what the rest of the quarter has in store for me in my developments as a designer and as a person. 




No comments:

Post a Comment