Monday, May 20, 2013

Pre-Bash

Top: Old Navy || Blazer: local flea market || Shorts: gift || Watch: Fossil || Gladiator sandals: Nordstrom Rack


May 17, 2013 - Outfit inspired by the blazer. Wanted to finally wear my blazer, since I would be wearing it later that night at a banquet, but wanted to keep the look casual for the school day. Kept it simple with a basic color statement tee and scalloped lace shorts. 




Played around with a hairstyle for that night's banquet. The night before, tested out "baby wipes" curls and tried creating an elegant bun to keep with the 1920s/Great Gatsby theme for the banquet. Honestly, I just stuck bobby pins in random places to try to keep my hair up. After biking all day, it somehow kept up, but I did end up with major frizziness. But what can you do, I biked all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment