Friday, June 21, 2013

Paternal Love

Blouse: vintage (Mom's) || Lace body con skirt: Cotton On || Elephant necklace: Philippines || Heels: Fossil (from Ross) || Watch: Fossil


Celebrated Fathers Day simply. Went to church and then out to eat some Korean cuisine. Sister ordered her usual terriyaki chicken plate.




Mother ordered a tonkatsu plate while father dearest ordered the favorite tofu hot pot.



After going to the same Korean restaurant, I finally order my first bibimbap. Spicy seafood bibimbap, to be exact. So hot, my tongue was dying halfway. So the other half of my bowl, I took home to eat for breakfast the next day.


Went out to the mall to walk around, and finally tasted my first macaron to see what all the hype was about. Honestly, not impressed. But hey, there may be other macaron shops that might change my mind. Suggest some favorites if you are a macaron enthusiast!



The main goal of this mall escapade was for my sister to finally try a macaron ice cream sandwich. She finally settled upon a combination of chocolate macaron cookies with thai tea ice cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment