Thursday, August 22, 2013

Is It Meat Or...?

July 27, 2013

Found ourselves in a vegan restaurant after a day of shopping. Had no idea what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered a scrumptious Szechuan Eggplant hot pot, while the sis got a noodle salad, Mom got pho, and Dad ordered something along the lines of "soy fish" (or at least that's what it tasted like. Don't get me wrong, it tasted delicious). Actually all the meals tasted amazing. However, my sister would beg to differ on her dish. She had trouble finishing. More like suffering to finish. As for me, I wouldn't mind becoming a vegan if I had the time to cook meals as elaborate as these.

Top: Abercrombie & Fitch || Cardigan: Mango || Body con skirt: Cotton On|| Purse: vintage || Midi rings: DIY
Pleather skirt: Cotton On || Pants: Aeropostale || Socks: Izod

No comments:

Post a Comment