Friday, August 23, 2013

Redecorating

August 19 - 20, 2013
Finally got around to updating my wall. Before, it hung my eleventh grade photography portfolio. It was time to update my room to how I am as a designer.
Essentially what my wall looks like now (but of course in place of the pieces of paper, are the five framed collages pictured above). Hopefully it captures the essence of my visual aesthetics. After painstaking efforts on the part of my mother who took the time to hammer in the nails and hooks, I got to catch up with high school friends. Lunch was spent with a fellow high school club officer who was going to start her first year of college this year. Updated each other on our lives and chatted about the excitement of college for the first time.
 Dinner was reserved for the high school group for a movie date. Ended up watching The Prestige and Seven while munching on some delicious comfort foods thanks to a good friend who also provided the movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment