Thursday, August 22, 2013

Road Trip 2013 Day 3


August 5-7, 2013
Family Summer Road Trip: Solvang, Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach

Day 3 - Pismo Beach, Pismo Beach Premium Outlets, Gilroy Premium Outlets
Top: H&M || Cardigan: H&M (borrowed from sister) || Leggings: Ross || Backpack: vintage
Absolutely the most amazing find of the whole trip, and it ended up being at the most unlikely place! Didn't shop for anything during the trip except for postcards at each stop (trying to start up a collection of where I've travelled to), and I guess my constraints against shopping during our vacation paid off! Stopped by an American Apparel outlet and noticed several pieces were on sale. I almost left the store, pining for American Apparel once again, when I stopped by a rack of pinstriped silk pants. What stopped me was the price tag, which was too unbelievable so I had to ask the lone employee in the store. Yes, he confirmed my thoughts. These pants were definitely on sale for only... ten dollars! After trying them on to make sure they fit and didn't look silly on me, I left with my first American Apparel purchase. And I didn't even have to travel all the way to the LA American Apparel Flea Market for this  deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment