Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SBB Meet Up

June 30, 2013

Blouse: Burlington Coat Factory || Circle skirt: Charlotte Russe || Sandals: Nordstrom Rack || Purse: vintage

Yes, I am almost two months late in posting, but who knew this summer was going to actually be eventful? But I am back, and with more pictures than ever! Just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean I stopped taking photos of what I ate, where I went, and of course what I wore.


All the way back at the end of June, I went out with family and stopped by Cost Plus World Market. As a child, I never really cared going into the store, and was only fascinated by the cultural snacks and candies. However, now I appreciate and enjoy walking through the store and taking in the different design and cultural elements of the furniture, interior decorations, jewelry, and of course the food.

Photo by fellow blogger Olivia Irene of "Rio the Dreamcatcher"

This night was the first night I finally met up with local bloggers for a meet up. Got to know very lovely people, exchanging experience, knowledge, ideas, and stories.


At the end of the night, the remaining bloggers decided to satisfy their sweet tooth cravings at a nearby dessert shop. Definitely a night where I learned from experienced, educated ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment