Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Movin' On In

September 7, 2013
Noon: Moving into new apartment, Phase I
Evening: Sushi lessons
This morning, we drove all the way to my apartment in which I'll be living in for the upcoming school year. I'll be sharing a room with my life long childhood friend. Wow, did we feel a little more like adults when we got our own set of keys. 
Top: Ross || Purse: vintage || Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters || Belt: vintage || Necklace: Nordstrom Rack || Watch: Fossil
Later that evening, my future roomie and I were offered to be taught how to make sushi by one of our titos ("uncle" or title of respect for male elders). I love sushi, so I attempted to make it before at home, but that turned out to be a disaster. After this night though, I definitely learned all the wrong things I did last time. Much respect for sushi chefs now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment