Monday, September 16, 2013

My Friday the Thirteenth

September 13, 2013
Chambray top: Forever 21 || DIY High waisted shorts: thrifted || Belt: vintage || Sneakers: Forever 21 || Purse: Vintage

Shopped around IKEA with Dad for my apartment (which I visited earlier that day to move even more stuff into my room). Ended up with a lamp, cutlery tray, kitchen trash bin, laundry backpack, table legs, desk cover, and a desk chair. Still on the lookout for a foldable bed frame, but for now, I'll have to make do with a memory foam pad on top of a foldable mattress. 

Side note: Embarrassingly, as we were walking away from potential bed frames, my purse (used to be my mom's before I was even born) fell right off of me. It took me a second to realize what just happened, then I quickly picked up my bag and nervously laughed it off. Darn, I knew I should have reinforced the half broken strap with my sewing needle. Oh well, an excuse for a new purse? Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment