Saturday, February 8, 2014

Familiar Faces Familiar Places

January 24, 2014
A super great start to this Friday. Kept bumping into friends, one after another, literally a few steps and I see someone else. Always great to see familiar faces. 
Fridays this quarter are great. Only one class at 9am, and I'm free. So before my internship at 1:00 pm, I had some "me" time. Finally got a chance to see "My Week with Marilyn". 

Below: photo credits to J.F.
Top: Forever 21 || Sweater: Gap || Jacket: Forever 21 || Shorts: DIY || Socks: gift (Forever 21) || Tights: Cotton On || Shoes: Dr. Martens
The rest of the night was dedicated to spending time with my lovely sibs. Scavenger hunt all over, fisheye lens, frozen jelly snacks, carne asada fries, belated surprise birthday, sushi candy, love. 
Mmm. More nachos. 
And of course everyone but one was indecisive, so we followed his cravings for carne asada fries.
Above: photo credits to A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment