Friday, February 7, 2014

Two Way Pair

January 14, 2014
Top: Forever 21 || Jacket: Forever 21 || Beanie: Wet Seal || Scarf: gift || Jeans: Kohl's
Unintentional two-way matching. Maroon- jacket & cherry red Doc Martens, Mint green- beanie & scarf. Felt spunky ad quirky with my unconventional cat ear beanie and two braid pigtails. I'd like to think they gave my look more character than if I went without those two features. Whether I looked ridiculous or stylish (hopefully a combination of the two- ridiculously stylish?), I just liked dressing up. I've been held down with this fear of what others might think of me if I dressed a certain way, but I'm starting to realize I feel better if I forget all that. That nagging fear hasn't completely left me yet, but I'm getting close to kicking it to the curb.


No comments:

Post a Comment