Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hearts Day

February 14, 2014
Top: Forever 21 || Sweater: thrifted || Dress: Forever 21 || Knee high socks: Forever 21 || Purse: Old Navy || Boots: Doc Martens

Fortunately, I was able to go home from college and celebrate Valentine's Day with my loved ones. Right after I got back home, I spent the afternoon pigging out in waffle sandwiches with the high school gang, then night was spent with family roaming the mall. 
This blog WILL get updated eventually, I promise! Thank you for being so patient and sticking with me! I have so much news to share with you all, but this busy college life is…BUSY. Stay tuned~
My love for smoked salmon shall never die.
But these barbacoa waffle fries sure were amazing (shhh, don't tell smoked salmon waffle sandwich).
Photo credits: M. M.
Photo credits: M. M.



No comments:

Post a Comment