Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fil-Am Retreat 2014

May 24-26, 2014

My second Fil-Am Retreat, and wow, this year's presidents definitely outdid themselves and obviously made sure that this year's retreat was much improved from last year. This retreat was much more special to me because of how close I got to my pamilya, as well as participated in many discussions, pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I decided that for this retreat, I wanted to make sure I took advantage of every opportunity and really immerse myself and participate. And thank goodness I did. The love and appreciation for everyone by the end of the retreat was overwhelming and amazing as always, and the best way to end the year. 
How I Met Your Mother was the theme of our retreat. LEGEN-wait for wait-DARY!



Photo credits: C. H.
Photo credits: K. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment