Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Driving on In

June 17, 2014
I can finally check off "go to a drive-in movie" from my list of summer things to do. Guess what we watched? (Hint…the most talked about movie among teen girls). The Fault in Our Stars you say? Ding ding ding, you're the winner (the second movie was Blended)! I read the book several months before, so I was interested in seeing how the film would play out (especially since John Green played a big part on the screenwriting process). Unfortunately, we had some EXTREMELY annoying neighbors…making comments every 5 seconds throughout the WHOLE movie, and another car that blasted another theater's audio, overpowering our own audio for this movie…All that made me just turned off from drive-in movies, but I suppose I'll give this experience another try. Because of that, I definitely need to re-watch this movie because there were several moments of dialogue I could not hear, but at least the visuals weren't affected. 

At least with friends, we were able to giggle over the funny comments annoyingly coming from our neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment