Sunday, December 14, 2014

Black Friday 2014

November 30, 2014
Sweater: H&M (thrifted) || Moto jacket: Philippines || Scarf: H&M || Skirt: Mom's || Purse: Fossil || Boots: Forever 21 (sister's)

Check out what I purchased on Black Friday and outfit details!

I absolutely hate crowds, especially in malls, and most especially during Black Friday. But I somehow ended up joining my sister and dad to several places for almost eight hours, so I knew before the day was over I had to leave with something. 

I did end up replenishing my Lush facial care, because I was running low, and decided to upgrade to the full size of the 9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion. There are few other places with worthy Black Friday sales, and one of those places was Urban Outfitters, where sale items are half off. I somehow ended up with some pieces I've been eyeing to add to my wardrobe, for a great deal- just $5 each! I actually managed to find black ruffled/scalloped shorts that are a size small and are long enough that I can comfortably bend down without worrying that my butt cheeks would pop out. And thanks to my sister, I left with my first palazzo pants that have a gorgeous sheer geometric print. I forgot, too late into the day, that thrift stores have incredible deals on Black Friday. So next year I've made it my mission to thrift on Black Friday. Hopefully I remember.
Photo credits: Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment