Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Joyous Journeys: Philippines Trip Day 15

July 25, 2014
Ilocos Sur, Vigan, Ilocos Norte
Philippines
Day 1 of the twelve hour road trip to get from Manila to the very tip of the Philippines, Illocos Norte. Along the way, we had pit stops for bathroom breaks, food, and stretches, as well as to see the main tourist stops. And the whole trip there and back was beautiful. I couldn't stop staring out my window to see the lush greenery and open, vast fields, something I unfortunately take for granted and have no immediate access to back home in America. Read on to see more photos of my last big adventure before the end of my Philippines trip!

We finally arrived at our resort in Pagudpud, Illocos Norte. After settling into our humble, clean, and extremely air-conditioned hotel rooms, we settled down to some Filipino dinner and chatter. More on the beach escapades soon! 

So sorry for being extremely late (yes, it's the first day of December, I know). Somehow, blogging got pushed further and further while school, my job, and extracurriculars took over my life! But I have not neglected Unconventional Bliss! I promise more posts, and you all shall get more! Stay tuned~


No comments:

Post a Comment