Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Joyous Journeys: Philippines Trip Day 16

July 26, 2014
Hannah's Resort in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
Philippines
This whole day was dedicated to indulging ourselves with everything Hannah's Resort had to offer: numerous pools scattered throughout, the beach activities (zip lining for instance), and of course, the beautiful beach. It was a day of nonstop activity, with times to lounge in the waters, whether man made or natural. And of course, thinking I was invincible, I didn't reapply as much sunblock to my shoulders as I should have. So yes, I did end up with a clear-cut spaghetti strap tan line. But also with the tan I've been wanting, so I came back from my vacation looking not so sickly pale anymore! Read on to see the beautiful sights of my home country~

Oh, how beautiful, gorgeous, and lush my homeland is. How proud I am to say I was born here and that I love my culture so much, no words can accurately describe the pride I feel when I see all the beauty the Philippines has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment