Friday, December 12, 2014

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

 August 29, 2014
San Francisco, CA
A spontaneous and adventure-filled day well spent with an amazing and even more spontaneous friend. Traveling to new places is a dream, but discovering hidden gems in usual spots are even more exciting because it changes my previous outlook on that place. Due to my unconventional way of payment for a logo design, I had my friend spend a priceless day with me in the city instead of repaying me with money.

Check out our SF-ventures and where we gallivanted from morning 'til dusk.

Photos of me, credits to: L.C.

Kirby Cove
The most beautiful and serene moment of the entire day!

Fort Point

Sutro Baths/Lands End

Legion of Honor
Look at those impeccable clothing details!

Haight Street

Twin Peaks

Pier 39
"What's the hardest part to eat of a vegetable?" 
-answer-
-response-: gasp. NO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment