Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Joyous Journeys: Las Vegas

December 26-28, 2014
Sweater: Mom's || Coat: Forever 21 || Jeans: Levi's || Shoes: Dr. Martens
Photo credits: A.B.

The day after Christmas, it was time for my family to head out on our five-day road trip traveling across California to Las Vegas, then Disneyland, and lastly Hollywood. The rest of the photos (as you click to read on) don't make sense unless you were actually there. So I guess, enjoy them as individual photographs, or if you so choose, as an eclectic whole collection. Enjoy~

Pondering life if I were to travel to Europe instead...
Sadly didn't get to try the infamous Frrrozen Hot Chocolate, which was featured in the film Serendipity and where I first found out about this drink.
Photo credits: A.B.
Photo credits: A.B.
Photo credits: A.B.
Couldn't help myself. Saw a sale at Teavana and had to leave with something. Peach Tranquility smells wonderfully fruity and dare I say, peachy. The taste of the actual tea didn't impress me, but I probably have to steep it longer to get the concentrated taste I am accustomed to, when it comes to fruity teas. 
My Las Vegas haul! Ended up shopping quite a bit more than I expected to this whole winter vacation. A post on my hauls later~
Family dinners ^_^
Filled up on Brazilian meat. Learned I'm not a meat enthusiast.
I was literally this close to entering THE James Turrell's installation. I KNEW that name was familiar. I swore I learned it in my Design class. WHY DIDN'T I WALK TOWARDS IT WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE. #somanyregrets
Photo credits: A.B.
You know, nonchalantly standing on a red carpet. 
My gelato substitute: sorbets!
Midnight in Paris- I mean, an evening at the Las Vegas Strip. 
The Bellagio hotel's colorful exhibits, which are always fun and quite the challenge to photograph (especially with all the darn tourists).

No comments:

Post a Comment