Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Joyous Journeys: Soda Springs

December 25, 2014
Photo credits: A.B.

"I'm, dreaming of a White Christmas"...

I celebrated my first Christmas in the snow with my family visiting from the Philippines. It was a fun journey, but short-lived because they couldn't handle the cold for much longer. We still had a fun experience together, and having family together on this holiday was incredible for me. Read on for more photos of my snowy ventures!

Photo credits: A.B.
Photo credits: V.L.
Photo credits: A.L.
Photo credits: V.L.
Photo credits: A.B.
Photo credits: A.B.
Photo credits: A.L.
Photo credits: A.B.

Sweater: American Apparel (thrifted) || Coat: Forever 21 || Scarf: New York and Company || Jeans: Old Navy || Shoes: Dr. Martens || Headband: Mom's || Beanie: H&M || Gloves: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment