Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wiped Out

February 19, 2015
Top: Old Navy || Cardigan: Ross || Pants: Uniqlo || Shoes: Dr. Martens
PC: J. U.

Sadly, my laptop got all wonky two weekends ago, and completely died on me during my final exams week (perfect timing, amiright? caused me such unnecessary grief). So unfortunately (but maybe a blessing in disguise?) all my photos were wiped out. Luckily I had a backup of my recent photo shoots, but my other photos (I'm a hoarder sentimentalist) were all wiped out by my sickly laptop.

So long story short, here is what is left of this particular photo shoot (thank goodness I decided to post this to Instagram). 

This photo resulted from a fun hangout/photography session with one of my friends/coworkers who also is passionate about learning and improving his photography skills. We found some time in between work to explore campus and find the beauty in spots most people overlook or would never take the time to explore. Sadly, those photos were wiped out, along with all my other photos. But here is one that managed to survive. 

Don't fret - more to come, now that I'm finally on spring break! Hope all you are enjoying your vacations as well! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment