Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Content Creator Spotlight

If you have been following my blog since it's inception, you might be familiar with my segment "IBOTM: Inspirational Blogger of the Moment". However, with the growing trend of various forms of social media and different forms of self-expression, I didn't want that segment to be restricted to just bloggers. That is why it has evolved into something slightly different with a new name, but with the same idea in mind. 

CCS: Content Creator Spotlight features will be focused on showcasing different content creators that I have been inspired or impacted by lately. I wanted this space to share with all my readers of who have been creatively influencing me, because part of the creativity process is sharing your work, and what inspired your work, with each other. 

What is a content creator? 
Content creation is the contribution of information to any media and most especially to digital media for an end-user/audience in specific contexts - Wikipedia (because we all trust Wikipedia, right?)

Subscribe to my blog to stay up to date on future CCS features or my own personal posts! If you have a content creator you would like to feature here, send me an email! 

No comments:

Post a Comment