Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bliss, XO: Biggest Fear

March 13, 2015
Photo shoot Collab Part 1
With the summer season means more time to blog! I have plenty of fashion posts I've been meaning to share with you all, but this year has been especially busy. Not to worry, they will be published soon, so stay tuned!

For this particular photoshoot, I was able to work with my friend G. O. and fellow fashion blogger Miguel of miguelraphael.com where the theme was "Our Personal Fears". I kept it literally a fear regarding my clothing. Specifically, I chose to boldly wear a crop top because I did not feel comfortable or confident wearing such a piece. However, since this photo shoot I've been more comfortable donning a crop top. I may just wear more this summer! 

I honestly was quite conflicted on what to wear to this photo shoot, but once I figured out the crop top, everything came together. I realized I wanted to keep to a bold yet subtle look to contrast with our nature background. I ended up matching the black and white crop top with a high waisted marble skirt, bold TUK Creepers  which I loved wearing last year, and a black fedora to complete the look. In the end, it worked out better than I thought! 
Top: Thrift Town || Skirt: Top Shop || Fedora: thrifted || Socks: Forever 21 || Creepers: thrifted


2 comments:

  1. I love how this is more than just a fashion post. It's much deeper. Super cute outfit, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, currently trying to put more meaning and depth into my posts! <3

      Delete