Monday, June 22, 2015

Fear Not, Madame B

March 28, 2015
Photo credits: M.M.
Spending time with my old high school bunch is a rare thing, but always a fun time full of good food, catching up, and mini photoshoots. This time around some of us met up to support out friend, my "hubby/bae for lyfe", at a play he was performing in, called Madame Butterfly. It was absolutely everything I believe in, and I can honestly say I was angry, empowered, upset, sad, happy, and shocked throughout the whole performance. Brilliant performers and a moving story that has issues relevant today. I definitely recommend looking into the story of Madame Butterfly

Onward to the outfit! Thanks to my friend who is currently studying Animation, I was able to get some great outfit shots around the city. Read on to see what I mean.
Tops: Aeropostale and Old Navy || Cardigan and Jeans: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment