Monday, June 22, 2015

Open Skies

April 5, 2015
Photo credits: A.B.
Despite a busy schedule, I took time out to go home for Easter and spend time with family. It was definitely needed, because sometimes I get so caught up in the chaos of all the things I do, that I forget how wonderful and comforting it is to be in the comfort of my own home with my family. I am definitely blessed to have them, but I definitely am aware that not all families are the conventional "one father, one mother, and a sibling" - whoever you can call your family, whether it's your grandparents, aunts, siblings, or friends, hold on to them. 

Now, the outfit! I kept it simple and classic. The comfort was there with my overalls, but to "chic it up", I threw on an oversized white blazer, creating a cool, retro, almost high fashion, vibe. 




Top, backpack purse, and overalls: thrifted || Blazer: Old Navy || Boots: Ross

2 comments:

  1. Really cute boots! Every once in awhile I can find really great stuff at Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ross has some amazing finds!

    ReplyDelete