Monday, July 6, 2015

70's Babe

April 15, 2015
Photo credits: Vianca Natividad

Thanks to a mutual friend and pure happenstance, I was able to collaborate with an incredibly talented photographer, Vianca Natividad! She was friendly and great to work with, and as an amateur photographer myself, it was a nice change for someone else to pose me and actually know how to work the camera instead of me directing them. Typically I ask my sister or whoever else is available at the time, how to position my camera, and I have to constantly check if the photos are to my liking.

With Vianca, I just trusted her and let her take the photos, and directing me as she saw fit. And everything was amazing. Once I got these edited photos back (nothing major, just touchups and lighting), I was blown away by the quality of these shots! Vianca definitely has the skill and eye for photography. If you're looking for beautiful shots and a friendly photographer who knows what she is doing, feel free to contact her and check out her work! 

Vianca Natividad
Email: info@byvianca.com

Read the rest of the blog post to see more of her beautiful photos.

Top: PacSun || Pants: Greenhills (Philippines) || Sandals: Birkenstock || Necklace: festival

No comments:

Post a Comment