Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ten Cents of Bliss

 July 25, 2015
Photo credits: Diem Le
Top: Ross || Skirt: Papaya || Shoes: Nine West

After a few weeks of messaging online, I finally met Diem Le of "My Ten Cents"! We both were new to meeting other fashion bloggers, and I thought what better way to get comfortable with each other than by good old talking. We just talked about how we got to this point with our blogs and why fashion is important to us, among other topics. Somehow, many of the things we discussed were scarily exact thoughts we both shared! It's as if I found my fashion twin! After that, the whole mini photoshoot afterwards wasn't as awkward as I had imagined! It was great learning about collaborating with another like-minded individual I have never met before, but share the same interests and goals as I do. Hopefully more collaborative projects will be coming your way! Click to read more to see what came out of the rest of the photoshoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment