Friday, September 11, 2015

Youtube

I'm back! With less than two weeks before school starts, I have major catching up to do with blogging. I've been preoccupied with experimenting with video for my Youtube channel (what, Youtube?)

Yes! I realized I never made a formal announcement on my blog, but I finally gained the courage to create fashion videos and share them to the Youtube community! It's been a learning  experience and am glad I just went for it. Sadly, with school coming up, videos will have to come to a pause until my next vacation (or most likely, next summer). But for now, enjoy what I've produced so far over at my channel, Unconventional Bliss (and don't forget to subscribe)!

Here is my latest video, where I shared some outfits in a Summer to Fall Lookbook to help you transition between the seasons. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe over at Unconventional Bliss!


Click to head over to my channel for more videos
vvv
 UNCONVENTIONAL BLISS


No comments:

Post a Comment